“4-H is a community of young people across America learning
leadership, citizenship and life skills”
Upcoming 4-H Happenings
- Annual Ad Campaign currently in progress. December 14, 2018 – Februaury 14, 2019.
- February 9, 2019 Fairfield County Public Speaking Contest, white building, UConn Cooperative Ext., Bethel
- February 10, 2019 Fairfield County Public Speaking Contest, CT’s Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 Annual CT Horse Symposium, Horsebarn Hill Arena, UConn Storrs campus
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 4-H Teen Leadership Event
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 State Public Speaking Finals
- Saturday, May 18, 2019 Treasures in the Trunk Flea Market by the Happy Hoofers 4-H club
- Sunday, June 2, 2019 4-H Dog Show
2018 Fairfield County Fairboard
2019 Fairfield County 4-H Annual Ad Campaign
Fairfield County 4-H Annual Ad Campaign starts December 14, 2018 and will end February 14, 2019. Unfortunately, it is time to say goodbye to our annual 4-H Horse Show we have held in Fairfield County for 58 years. The 4-H Ad Campaign will now be displayed with our 4-H Dog Show held in June 2019 and our 4-H Fair held in October 2019. We will also keep the Ad Campaign booklet on this web site for a full year as well as feature on supporter on our Facebook page weekly!
It is time to re-enroll in 4-H. Please print the Code of Conduct if you are a returning 4-H member and send it to the office or go to https://www.4honline.com/ Click on CT.
Edith Valiquette, 4-H and Youth Development
UConn Cooperative Extension
67 Stony Hill Rd., Bethel, CT 06801