“4-H is a community of young people across America learning
leadership, citizenship and life skills”
It is time to re-enroll in 4-H. Please print the Code of Conduct if you are a
returning 4-H member and send it to the office or go to https://www.4honline.com/
Click on Connecticut.
2018 Fairfield County Fairboard
Upcoming 4-H Happenings
- Saturday, October 6th Lego 4-H STEM Skill-a-Thon, Windham County Extension
- Saturday, October 20th Fairfield County 4-H Fair at CT’s Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport
- Saturday, November 3rd Adventure’s in STEM Conference at UConn, Storrs Campus
- November 7th Development Committee Meeting, 7:00pm
- November 22nd Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov. 23-27 National 4-H Congress, Atlanta, GA
- November 28th Development Committee Meeting, 7:00pm
- February 9, 2019 Fairfield County Public Speaking Contest, white building, UConn Cooperative Ext., Bethel
- February 10, 2019 Fairfield County Public Speaking Contest, CT’s Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport